Kansas City's Medicine Cabinet provides help for low-income, underinsured and uninsured metro-area residents.
If you’re facing a medical emergency, the Medicine Cabinet may be able to assist. We provide:
- Emergency dental care
- Diabetic supplies
- Durable medical equipment (including hearing aids)
- Prescriptions (No Controlled Substances)
- Vision care and eyeglasses
Who is Eligible?
- Household income to 200% of federal poverty level
Approximate per-month income:
- Single person – $2,010
- Two people – $2,707
- Family of four – $4,100
- Medical order
- Proof of income for entire household for the past 30 days
- Picture ID
- Social Security Cards or ITIN Cards for entire household
- Proof of address for past 30 days
- You may receive one service within a 12-month period. Over a lifetime, you may receive a maximum three dates of service or $1,500 in services, whichever comes first.
Where Do I Go For Help?
*Se habla español